SINEO is a cloud-based platform for establishing and managing your own branded communities. The platform and this corporate website are owned and operated by SINEO Ltd., Bulgaria.
SINEO (and authorized third parties) may use non-personalized information from persistent and session cookies for the following statistical purposes:
Determine what is the most popular and most read content on SINEO;
Measure the frequency of use of SINEO and the time spent on the website;
To provide anonymous information to third parties in order to target appropriate advertising;
To track successful products and services;
For the sole purpose of improving the services and content offered by SINEO.
4. How can the user delete cookies?
The user can control the storage of cookies on their devices by configuring internet browser settings not to store cookies on a device. Cookies can be deleted at any time. Using SINEO in private browser mode also blocks the storing of cookies.
More about cookies, including what cookies are stored on a device and their management and/or deletion, can be viewed at the following links: www.allaboutcookies.org , www.aboutcookies.org.
Brouser can be set to reject all cookies. Information on how to use this can be found at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/ or the Microsoft Cookie Guide https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/260971/description-of-cookies.
Cookies can be disabled through the browser options used, but this is likely to affect interaction with SINEO.
You can choose what cookies to allow or disable by visiting the relevant settings sites of your browsers:
Internet Explorer Cookie Settings: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies#ie=ie-10
Firefox Cookie Settings: https://support.mozilla.com/en-US/kb/cookies-information-websites-store-on-your-computer?redirectlocale=en-US&redirectslug=Cookies
Chrome cookie settings: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&ref_topic=14666
Safari web cookie settings: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH17191?locale=en_US
and iOS https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT201265
Opera cookie settings: opera://settings/cookies.
5. INFORMATION COLLECTED BY SINEO:
When you use our website to make it better for you, we collect the following information:
If you contact us using our contact form, we will receive information about you such as name, organization you work for, email address and phone number. We will use this information to communicate with you and provide you with answers to any questions you might have regarding our services. We will not provide your information to 3rd parties, not directly connected to your query.
SINEO stores your personal data until you decide to withdraw your consent in part or in full by sending us an email.
6. HOW SINEO USES YOUR INFORMATION:
1. We provide the best services through continuous improvement and development of SINEO services.
We use your data to provide, customize and maintain our website and services for you or the organization on behalf of which you use our services. We also use your data to improve and develop our services in the interest of other user.
2. Marketing of services and activities:
SINEO may use the personal information you shared in the contact form and cookies to offer you specially targeted content that may include marketing and/or advertising information. We will ask for your consent for the following activities:
(1) Receive a periodic newsletter with useful information on the email or phone number you specified. The newsletter contains articles, news, information about our services. The newsletter may contain marketing and/or advertising content. You can unsubscribe at any time.
7. SINEO PROTECTS YOUR INFORMATION:
1. Your security comes first in everything we do:
We work hard to protect our users’ interest in unauthorized access or unauthorized modification, disclosure or destruction of information we store and to put in place protective measures to protect user information by:
use security protocols such as HTTPS;
we use the highest encryption standards in the industry;
use physical protection measures to protect against unauthorized access to our systems;
we restrict access to personal information to employees, contractors and others who need to know this information in order to process it. They are subject to strict contractual obligations of confidentiality, data processing procedures and internal rules;
regularly monitor our systems for possible vulnerabilities and attacks;
2. How we prevent harm and respond to legal inquiries:
We introduce various protection measures to protect the user’s personal data. In case of identified risk or unauthorized access to data or a signal from a user (security risk/unauthorized access), we will take all possible measures to limit the risk and conduct an investigation, remedy security weaknesses/breaches and notify the state institutions for personal data protection in accordance with the law.
We do not provide “disguised” access to data to our users or to servers that store their data to state institutions, but we may grant them access, retain and share your information in response to a legal request (such as a court order, etc.) if the law obliges us to do so.
8. YOUR RIGHTS:
SINEO respects your privacy rights and does its best to protect them. In this regard, keep in mind that:
2. You may request a correction of your personal data.
3. You may request a copy of all personal data stored with us.
4. You may restrict by any means or withdraw your consent altogether.
5. You may request the deletion of any individual or all of the personal information collected about you (the right to be forgotten).
6. You may decide not to be part of automated profiling and/or automated solutions regarding you when the decisions are based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which causes legal consequences affecting you or other consequences that affect you equally significantly.
7. You may request access to the information used about you, correct it, use human intervention, express an opinion, object and challenge a decision about you when the decision is based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which causes legal consequences affecting you or other consequences that affect you equally significantly.
8. You may ask not to be targeted with marketing communication.
9. You may want to know the place where your personal data is stored.
10. You may request that your personal data not be sent or shared with third parties outside the European Union where there are no appropriate measures in place to protect your personal data.
11. You may request that your personal information be transferred to a third party in a standard format.
12. You may request information and assistance from us in relation to the use of your personal data and your rights.
13. You can file a complaint about your rights with the state institutions for personal data protection.
9. YOUR CONSENT:
10. CHANGES AND NOTIFICATIONS:
If necessary, we will ask again for your consent to the processing of your personal data.
X. CONTACT US:
When a user contacts SINEO customer service additional information may also be requested to assist him.